Thanksgiving is not exactly a holiday that I grew up with, but I definitely got accustomed to it and love that one day a year when everyone finds something to be thankful for.
So here I compiled a list of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes from fellow healthy bloggers! Enjoy!
1. Crispy Smashed potatoes by @OhSheGlows
2. Spaghetti Squash Mac’n’Cheese by @PopSugar
3. Paleo Orange Cranberry Muffins by @PaleoNewbie
4. Unbelievable Raw Citrus Cake by @CrazySexyKitchen
5. Pumpkin Custard by @ElanasPantry
6. Cardamon Sea Salt Chocolate Ganache Tart by @IQuitSugar
7. Quick and Simple Almond Cookies by @LMichelle
8. Caramel Apple Sangria (with farmer’s market fresh apple cider) by @TheWholesomeDish
9. Paleo Garlic Rolls by@NadiasNutrition – my recipe that goes so well on holiday table instead of regular garlic rolls and so easy to make too!
10. And for kiddos Dairy-Free Cookie Dough Ice Cream also by me ))
I hope I gave you some decent ideas on how to healthify your Thanksgiving table! Let’s do this! And… thank you!
P.S. If you want more recipes from me, make sure to get my FREE 7 day detox with recipes here!