Many are struggling to choose healthier sweets for Halloween! I don’t know if that’s just my logic, but I’m wondering why flu season starts right around Halloween? maybe because immune system of kids goes way down from the overload of toxic candy. That’s just my opinion ))
So here is a thought – how about making something super simple and tasty?
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 packet of Enjoy Life chocolate chips (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Peel and cut bananas in same size circles
- In a small glass jar over hot water melt Enjoy Life chocolate chips with coconut oil, take off the heat
- One by one drop each banana slice into melted chocolate and arrange on the baking sheet
- Put the candy in the freezer for 2 hours or overnight
- Keep it in the freezer for extended freshness and in order to not eat them all at once ))
P.S. If you want more recipes from me, make sure to get my FREE 7 day detox with recipes here!