How about healthy ice cream? Yep, this ice cream is totally free of dairy, soy, egg, gluten and any additives that you’d generally find in convenience store.
And guess how long did it take me to make it? 10 minutes!!!
So without further due…
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can also use your favorite nut butter instead)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 raw honey
- 4 cups of ice (about 2 trays)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- crumbs from gluten-free pumpkin-walnut bread, gluten-free biscotti or your gluten-free banana bread (recipe coming up)
- Place all the ingredients except crumbs into blender or food processor (blender will be better)
- Dish up some for yourself in the bowl and throw some crumbs on top
- Store the rest in the freezer, unfreeze a bit before eating (consistency from freezer will be a bit harder than traditional ice cream)
Please share your creations on Instagram and Twitter with #NadiasNutrition
P.S. If you want more recipes, make sure to get my 7 Day Detox completely for FREE!