Everyone loves pie, right? How about the pie that has no gluten and tastes delicious? I’m not saying it’s low in calories (because it’s not), but you will feel full after just one slice!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup grass-fed organic ghee (can also use coconut oil)
- 2 eggs
- Start by grinding up your cashews into flour in your food processor. Don’t overdo it though (or it will become cashew butter!)
- Mix cashew flour with tapioca flour, baking powder and salt
- Add wet ingredients – maple syrup, vanilla extract, ghee and eggs. Mix well.
- Lastly add fresh blueberries and carefully fold them into batter, don’t mash them up!
- Bake at 350F in a lined cake pan for 30 minutes
P.S. If you want more recipes from me, make sure to get my FREE 7 day detox with recipes here!